Wednesday 22 April 2015

Loneliness Quotes

Loneliness Quotes

Source(google.com.pk)
Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.

Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.

Sad, Deep, Certain
Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse.

Anger, Fear, Pain
If you don't think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again. All of these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system. Learn how to cope, sweet friend. There will always be dark days.

Health, Learn, Again
Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.

Patience, Life, Happy
The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
Carl Jung

Sad, Happiness, Word
If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.

Sad, Home, Enough
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.
Conor Oberst

Sad, Life, Rest
First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great.

Sad, Great, Winning
I really believe that all of us have a lot of darkness in our souls. Anger, rage, fear, sadness. I don't think that's only reserved for people who have horrible upbringings. I think it really exists and is part of the human condition. I think in the course of your life you figure out ways to deal with that.


Sad, Life, Anger
Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

Courage, Life, Others
The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
Jim Rohn

Sadness is a super important thing not to be ashamed about but to include in our lives. One of the bigger problems with sadness or depression is there's so much shame around it. If you have it you're a failure. You are felt as being very unattractive.

Sad, Failure, Lives
I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.
Nana Mouskouri
Sad, Happiness, Cannot
Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness.
Dionne Warwick
Sad, Happiness, Reason
Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
Khalil Gibran
Sad, Between, Wall
In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.

Sad, Deep
It's usually a big kind of vent of frustration or anger or sadness that puts me in the right frame of mind to write. It's such a cliche to say that artists write when they're down, but it's true for me. It's a relief to get out what's eating away at my heart or my soul or my head.

Anger, Mind, True
Life just doesn't care about our aspirations, or sadness. It's often random, and it's often stupid and it's often completely unexpected, and the closures and the epiphanies and revelations we end up receiving from life, begrudgingly, rarely turn out to be the ones we thought.

Life, End, Care
Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.

Death, Silence, Image
With any kind of mean girl, or anyone who bullies anyone, there's always a reason for it. There is that sadness in them or insecurity that makes them feel like they need to act out or hurt other people.

Hurt, Girl, Insecurity
Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.

Sad, Anger, Pain
I think that humans have a huge capacity to carry pain and sadness. There are things that haunt us our entire lives; we are unable to let them go. The good times seem almost effervescent and dreamlike in comparison with the times that didn't go so well.

Good, Pain, Times
My approach to cricket has been reasonably simple: it was about giving everything to the team, it was about playing with dignity and it was about upholding the spirit of the game. I hope I have done some of that. I have failed at times, but I have never stopped trying. It is why I leave with sadness but also with pride.
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes
Loneliness Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment